Under duress

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More tea Vicar?

Could do with a nice cuppa right now. So much for an early night at the Acorn – Quiz benefit, have only just got home. Us barmaids, 'Bard at the bar' came a disrespectful eighth, but at least we made the top ten. My limerick may not have won but I'm rather proud of it. The starting line was a given:

There once was a girl from Mounts Bay
Who fished from her boat night and day
When the weather was rough
O'er the side she did chough
Haulin' pots of both lobster and cray.

Ok, so it's not Bridport material, but any excuse to get the creative juices flowing is a good one.

Had our session of sub-editing this morning – the time just flew by. Really not as easy as you think, and I'm dreading the exam next month. I.T to follow, creating templates for our website – totally over my head all this stuff, so mine is going to look utter pants.

Tried to stay on to re-cap on last week's class which was about designing a down-loadable personal CV, but no free computers. A real access issue there. Can't do any of the work at home as don't have dreamweaver etc.. but limited time and space to do on campus. Plus, I don't have a clue what I'm doing without a tutor anyway?!

Back to Penzance to buy conditioner, toothpaste, sort laundry, cook tea, run kids to gym, scouts and film auditions. And go to work for 5hrs. Bloody marvellous. Think I deserve a nice cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home