Under duress

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Begging

Can't believe I have just spent 4hrs getting letters written to the various funding bodies as identified by the Fund-Finder thingy. Not overly hopeful I have to say, but even £100 would be brilliant. So time consuming though, and not particularly professionally done on my part as I only had pre-used envelopes. Indicative of my environmental, eco-conscience? Proves how skint I am? Oh well, will send them off and see what happens.

Paid the fees and applied for a loan, so I really am doing this bloody thing then!

Enjoyed this morning – focussing on Feature Writing. Would be keen to have a bash but, realistically, I have to devote all my time and energy to getting the standard course work done. Next year. When I'm broke, and the motivation is there to pay off my debts, I'll get serious about flogging articles. Hopefully.

Am late for a dinner invite. Actually looking forward to the drive now, so that I can listen to some more Jazz. It's brilliant. Such powerful, evocative writing. Has a totally, unique, believable voice. No wonder she won a Nobel Prize for Literature.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home