Under duress

Monday, October 16, 2006

Zzzzzz

This is crazy. It's 2.35am and I need to be in bed. Just sent alternative Three Little Pigs story into
the ether and finished an essay on how higher education should only be for rich people. Dangerous premise - I'm almost convinced. Madness for me to be squandering £3180 on a piece of paper I probably won't ever use when I've got exponentially expensive dependents to upkeep.
Still need to fill in the form to apply for a Career Development Loan to pay for the bloody course anyway. Not quite sure how I'm going to pay it back yet...
Not by writing. If I was to be paid by the word, at the rate that I'm producing work, I'd be lucky to earn a fiver. Can't seem to get into the flow. Will have to sleep on it. Absolutely pooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home