Under duress

Friday, October 20, 2006

Get cape, wear cape, fly.

Inspirational band name. Music pleasantly surprising although verging on kareoke in places. Enjoyed being behind the bar tonight. Probably because I'm desperate for some kind of social life. Biggest sacrifice of all doing this course is to pass on dinners, parties, nights out etc...
And on nights in. Will be slinking off to my lonely old bed shortly, very aware that I'll be sleeping on me tod. Again.
So not fair. Just when me and he were reaching an equilibrium - a rare stage in our unconventional relationship where things were going good. And I have to go and mess it up by being too busy! Damn. What was I thinking? Gagging for some intimacy, and reading about Heathcliff and Cathy is no substitute.
Have been a right swot today in that I spent 5hrs re-writing the past 2wks worth of lecture notes into proper, organised folders. Nerdy pointless exercise really. Should've been getting on with assignments or researching bloc. Did read a bit of Wuthering Heights this morning whilst kids were in for their dental check-ups. But still don't know how Im going to be able to keep up with it all. W.end tomorrow. Most of mine willl be spent driving people to bodyboard comps and surf life saving. Not to mention writing. My car has become the mobile desk. By the end of the 12months I'll never want to see the inside of a Ford Fiesta ever, ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home