Under duress

Monday, January 01, 2007

Puke

That's about all I've done all day. That and fitfully slept, sweated, and groaned a lot. What a complete and utter waste of a day. Really annoyed at myself, but nothing I can do about it now. Bloody alcohol.

Tottered home at half seven this morning and literally just fell into bed – fake fur coat and all. Graham and Rory came round about three, just as I was being sick for the first time. So embarrassing. We watched House of the Flying daggers but my head too hurty to take it in. Really nice to have Graham snuggled up in bed next to me though. Definitely needed some tactile distraction – take my mind off how crap I felt. It worked, temporarily at least.

Was sick again just as they were leaving; Graham needing to get to his pantomime rehearsal. Great. Glad Billy and Lucy not back yet – wouldn't have wanted them to see their dear mother in such a state. Back to bed now for me though. And hope day two of this year a better one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home