Under duress

Monday, May 07, 2007

Inconsiderate teens (are there any other kind?)

I don't mind being woken up at all hours of the night when my partying/clubbing teenagers stagger in through the door (it's reassuring to know they've at least come home).

I don't even mind when they bring home various waifs and strays needing a bed.

I do mind being kept awake for ages because they're:

a) banging around the kitchen
b) gathered in the bathroom talking (loudly)
c) puking

So I wasn't really a very happy bunny at 5am this morning, spending ages trying to get back to sleep. Fortunately, I was offered a humble apology and a cup of tea in bed when darling daughter eventually surfaced, only slightly worse for wear.

(for once, she wasn't the one vomiting).

*Exciting plans afoot for girlie adventure up to Wales in a couple of weeks time as my birthday blow-out. Big party to got to... lots of bad things to get up to... Can't wait!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home