Under duress

Monday, April 30, 2007

New Beginnings?

A text message from a friend in France has just alerted me to the fact that it's Beltane.
Hopefully this will signal a re-birth in enthusiasm re MA coursework – stagnating somewhat at the mo. Fed up and bored.

Funny how time seems to evaporate in front of a computer screen: many hours 'studying' with very little to show for it. Spring has sprung, and I'd rather be out there... not here. Oh well. Countdown in earnest has begun - a mere 11 days to go.

Can't wait til it's all over and normal life's resumed.


4 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger emapple said...

Hope you feel refreshed. Know how you feel. I'm so bored with my novel I can hardly bear writing it at the moment. It's not what I wanted to write and I feel like I'm treading water with it until I've got all this stupid assessment stuff done.

Good luck with it all - should try and meet for a drink when it's all over.

xx

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger miss-cellany said...

Aye.

Here's to new beginnings and keeping the faith xx

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Fi said...

Yes to drink Em - I'll drink to that. Hope you're ok(ish) on the home front.

And yes to new beginnings, faith, and hanging on in there. The sun is shining (even if we can't see/feel it) it's still doing its thing.

x

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.ttiguardian.com has improved our security and the comfort level of our personnel. They have state of the art communications and duress system designed to improve safety and response times in industries and applications. This system enables lone worker tracking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home