Under duress

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ms Negativity

Really must stop complaining about the course all the time. Rosie's right, I'm being such a whinge-bag, (Fiona the Moaner), even I'm starting to get bored with my own negative attitude. Enough of the Eeyore mentality already! Ok, so it's 1.30am, again, and I'm blogging before bed having spent forever finishing off the homework for tomorrow. But it's my choice to do this, I don't have to, so why the constant 'woe is me' mantra? Not good. Have got to do something about it (and about the beating myself up for being a crap mother self-talk). I can do this thing. I will do it.

Go girl. Girl power.

Maybe I should stick post-it notes on the mirror? Every day and in every way I am writing better and better... See the writer in you... Find your inner pen... The write stuff... Lord, help me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home